The weekend was filled with flurry of projects. I continued working on the varnishing while Keith made huge progress on the new propane system. We only have a few finishing details left and we can check it off the list. Details being that the oven is sitting in the middle of our living room at the moment.
While we had all the panels down to run the new propane lines, we took the time to add some beefy backing plates for the davits. Keith let me try a tip I had seen for hanging photos. We put a dab of toothpaste on the bottom of the bolts, then pressed the backing plate up. It marked the drill holes perfectly.